Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Getting Help with Zotero
Exporting from Zotero with BibTeX
With Zotero, you can manage your publications and then export their citations with ease for use in Digital Measures reporting. You will need to save your citations in BibTex File format.
Follow these steps to export a BibteX file from Zotero:
- Select the citations or references that you would like to export (Ctrl+click to make multiple selections)
- Next, right-click on the highlighted references and choose Export Items... and click OK
- Save the file to your desktop (or choose another location)
To import a BibTeX file into Digital Measures:
- Login to your Digital Measures account
- Choose "Publications" under the Creative, Research, and Scholarly Activities menu
- Click on
- Choose Option A: Import a file exported from another system
- Click Choose File and navigate to your saved BibTeX file
- Click Continue>, select any collaborators, and click Finish Import>