The library has a self-service poster printer on the first floor. Ask at the Circulation Desk for assistance.
- Save your poster to a thumb drive
- Save it as a pdf, jpeg, or tiff file - NOT a .ppt or .pptx
- Double and triple check the sizing and alignment of your poster before you print
- Printing is $2.50/square foot; can be processed with cash, card or account number
- Please wait while your poster prints - staff do not directly monitor this area
Anyone is welcome to use the printers - you do not need to be affiliated with Michigan Tech and there is no requirement that the prints be academic in nature.