Zotero is a great citation management tool that can be used to organize, collect, and cite the sources you are using. Below are a few key takeaways from the library session.
- Download Zotero Standalone & Browser Connector
- Create a "New Collection" in Zotero
- Find sources! These can be papers, images, websites, and much more.
- Add Sources to your Collection:
- Use the "Add Item" icon in the Standalone program to add manually
- Use the browser icon to add a source quickly
- Download a citation and use the "Add Item" icon in Standalone (Use the RIS file format)
- Attach PDFs (if not done automatically)
- Update metadata (tags, article info, etc.) to improve organization
Visit our Zotero Library Guide for additional in-depth information on the software.