Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Selecting a Room(s) and Time(s)
- The matrix will display the room/time availabilty for the date you selected on the calendar.
- Hover your mouse cursor over the blue icons next to each room for a preview of each room and its amenities.
- Reserve room times by clicking on green (i.e., 'available') blocks. Each green block represents 30 minutes.
- Clicking a green block will select or deselect that block of time.
- Students may reserve up to 4 hours (8 blocks) per day.
- Students may reserve more than 1 room per day, but may not reserve more than 1 room during the same block of time.
- After making a selection, click 'Continue' at the bottom of the screen and enter your information to submit your reservation.
- Students wishing to book a room must use a valid 'mtu.edu' email address.